- Plaque for the best developed and applied information technology product – anReader software for the visually impaired which converts text to speech in Serbian, Serbian Society for Computer Science (Društvo za informatiku Srbije), 2004.
- Second place in the competition for the best business idea organised by the of Provincial Secretariat for Science and Technological Development and the Secretariat for Privatisation, Entrepreneurship, Small and Medium Enterprises, 2005.
- The first-ranked legal person in the Contest for the best technological innovation in Serbia (Takmičenje za najbolju tehnološku inovaciju u Srbiji), 2006.
- The technology of automatic speech synthesis based on text in Serbian and kindred South Slavic languages http://ftn.uns.ac.rs/tr/m81-tts.pdf
- System for monitoring broadcast advertising – Advertising Monitor http://ftn.uns.ac.rs/tr/m81-am.pdf
- Speech software for the visually impaired – anReader http://ftn.uns.ac.rs/tr/m81-ar.pdf
- Audio library for the visually impaired http://ftn.uns.ac.rs/tr/m81-ab.pdf
- Automatic speech recognition technology in Serbian and kindred languages http://ftn.uns.ac.rs/tr/m81-apg.pdf
- Interactive Voice Response system intended for stock business http://ftn.uns.ac.rs/tr/m81-cda.pdf
- Voice portal for the blind – Kontakt http://ftn.uns.ac.rs/tr/m81-kon.pdf
- Word Spotter http://ftn.uns.ac.rs/tr/m81-ws.pdf
- Adding speech functionality to websites http://ftn.uns.ac.rs/tr/m81-web.pdf