AlfaNum employs principally highly educated staff, specialised in computer science and telecommunications. There is always a need for experienced C++ and Java programmers, telecommunications or computer engineers, resourceful and intelligent people who do not shirk from difficult or complex problems.
The company offers a friendly working atmosphere, possibility for professional specialization and introduction to a range of cutting edge technologies as well as high salaries and other benefits. Still being a relatively small company, it offers a great perspective for career advancement and creative influence on the company policy.
AlfaNum is one of the few companies that support advancement in academic career by stimulating scientific research and related activities, as well as authorship of scientific publications and PhD theses. The employees of AlfaNum do not sacrifice their academic career, on the contrary, they are offered an excellent environment to prosper.
The company offers the possibility of working from home and from abroad. You do not have to be present in our offices in order to be a member of our team.
The employee will work on the development and improvement of the existing mobile and web solutions, mostly based on Java programming language.
- Excellent knowledge of Java programming language and development for Android
- Experience in web programming
- Familiarity with source code version control tools (CVS, SVN, GIT, TFS...)
- Multithreaded programming
- A high level of innovativity, intelligence and resourcefulness
- Fluent English
- Electrical engineer, or similar degree
- Development for iOS
- Experience with some continuous integration tools and techniques (unit testing, Hudson...)
- C++ programming language, including standard C++ library
- Linux and GCC
- Windows and Microsoft Visual Studio
- Familiarity with some machine (deep) learning techniques and frameworks
- Excellent working conditions, which includes state of the art equipment, fruits and refreshment, other perks
- Very interesting and challenging tasks
- Good relations between the employees and the management
- Chances for promotions
- Team building, happy hours, trips
- Possibility of working from home
- Academic advancement
- Paid courses and trips to conferences
- Regular high salary
Please upload your CV using the form below: