General Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems
Such systems have a wide range of application. They can be used to provide information about a company, to perform call redirection or any other similar function.
Most important features of IVR systems include:
- Voice communication with a caller:
- Speech recognition – navigating through menus using one's own voice
- Interrupting a prompt by voice
- Speech synthesis – communicating text contents to users
- Reproduction of pre-recorded prompts
- Selecting options via a keyboard
- Querying and updating databases
- Automated collection of data from the Internet
- Speech dialling and managing PBX management
- Forwarding calls to operators
- Dedicated applications for operators
- Sending and receiving SMS messages
- Sending and receiving fax messages
- Sending and receiving e-mails
- Digital processing and compression of speech signals
- Encryption and data protection
- Various types of reports about the functioning of IVR
Voice messages can be pre-recorded or automatically synthesized. Different menus and prompts can be configured for different dates, days in a week, holidays and other time periods.
AlfaNum offers IVRs for all purposes, including providing information and/or programmable automatic transfer of calls with arbitrarily complex menu structure. Automatic speech recognition and speech synthesis enables the development and configuration of a custom IVR with specific requirements for each company.
We invite you to have a look at AlfaNum IVR reference list.